As part of our larger programme of growing the basis for IoT collaborations, peer exchanges and partnerships around the region, the IoT Asia team held a one-day Business Forum in Jakarta in September 2016.
Focused on the theme of Partnership, the Business Forum featured local insights from leading practitioners in the Industrial IoT and Smart City space from Singapore, Jakarta and other parts of Indonesia.
- Mr Setiaji, Head of Jakarta Smart City, Jakarta Provincial Government, Indonesia
- Ani Bhalekar, Director - Mobility and IoT Practice Lead, Accenture Digital, Singapore,
- Willson Deng, CEO, Arcstone Incorporated, Singapore
- CK Vishwakarma, Founder, ATC Alliance and IoTSG, Singapore
- Rudy Angkasa, Country Manager, Beckhoff Automation, Indonesia
- Hartman Harris Christian, CFO, Magnakabel, Indonesia
- Fariz Rahmansyah, Information System Manager - Commercial & Operations, Philip Morris International/ PT HM Sampoerna Tbk, Indonesia
- Arifa Febriyanti, GM IoT – Digital Services, PT. XL Axiata, Indonesia
Missed the Business Forum? You can now download the full presentation slides to learn more about the trends and developments in Indonesia's IoT industry.