The IoT Asia Hosted Buyer Programme is a pre-qualified programme for key technology decision makers to attend the show.
- Reimbursement of hotel accommodation (room charges only) or air ticket up to certain amount (decided by the Organiser) per Buyer. Dates of visit must include 21 – 22 March 2018.
- Airport transfer
- Unlimited access to the Exhibition
- One All-Access IoT Asia 2018 conference pass worth S$1,380 which includes lunch and tea breaks during the event
- Complimentary pass to all workshops during the event
- Invitation to the exclusive Post-Event Site Tour. (Lunch not included)
- Unlimited admission to the Exhibition
- Access to all Networking Sessions and Opening Ceremony
Buyer(s) must fulfil the following criteria:
- Decision maker within company / organisation in technology adoption and/or implementation
- Possess direct influence on the company / organisation’s annual technology investment and/or budget
- Must have potential for future business-nominee must be able to provide information on projects that they have in the future.
- Hosted Buyers are required to attend a minimum of 6 pre-scheduled appointments with sponsors and exhibitions during IoT Asia 2018
- From one of the following countries:
- Philippines and
- From one of the following industries:
- Facility Management
- Real Estate/ Property Development
Terms and conditions
All nominations will be reviewed and are subjected to the Organiser’s approval. You will be notified within 2 weeks from submission date.
By submitting this form, you consent and understand that your personal information as stated in this form and provided by you during IoT Asia ie the Event may be collected, used and disclosed by the Organiser and/or its authorised agents or appointed third parties, for marketing and promotional campaigns of the Organiser, for the promotion of other events and/or conferences organised or managed by the Organiser, and for the purpose of this Event, including but not limited to, the facilitating and processing of payment and business matching.