Singapore EXPO (Hall 1)
1 Expo Drive
How to get to Singapore EXPO?
By car or taxi
Situated at the crossroads of 3 main expressways – East Coast Parkway, Pan Island Expressway and Tampines Expressway, Hall 1 at Singapore EXPO is a mere 15-minute drive from the CBD and a 5-minute ride to Changi International Airport. Nearest taxi drop-off point is at Foyer 1.
- Parking Rates (Monday to Sunday): First 2 hours @ S$3.20, subsequent ½ hourly S$1.50 with maximum daily charges at S$20.00
- There is an additional surcharge of S$2.00 for all taxis departing from Singapore EXPO
There are 3 bus stops from which you can alight at Singapore EXPO:
- Beside Carpark G on Upper Changi Road East
- Outside Hall 1 on Upper Changi Road East (Bus numbers: 12, 20, 24 and 38)
- Beside Carpark J on Xilin Avenue (Bus number 35)
By MRT (Singapore's rapid transit system)
The Singapore EXPO MRT station is next to Hall 6. Trains arrive every 5 minutes from Changi International Airport and Tanah Merah MRT station while it takes about 25 minutes from the city.
Take a 10 - 15 minute walk from the MRT station to Hall 1. Shelter is provided between Halls 1 and 6.