Founded in 2002, Taiwantrade.com is Taiwan’s foremost B2B platform. Taiwantrade.com is organized by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs and operated by the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), the country’s largest nonprofit trade promotion organization.
With a global network of 63 offices, Taiwantrade.com is dedicated to helping worldwide businesses find quality suppliers and products from Taiwan. As a comprehensive trade promoting platform, Taiwantrade.com offers reliable, trustworthy, and efficient services, including trade matching, customized sourcing, magazine publications, and newsletters.
- B2B platform for global enterprises looking for quality suppliers and products.
- Over 660,000 product catalogs offered by 70,000 supplier members from Taiwan.
- Covers Taiwan's key manufacturing industries, including ICT, auto parts, machinery, hardware, and more
- One-stop sourcing experience, all free to access for international buyers.
- Meeting Suppliers Online service for buyers to meet with potential suppliers via video chat.
- iDealEZ.com purchasing platform for making sample orders by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Alipay.
- Market-specific company and product info available in 13 languages.
TECHSOURCE SYSTEMS PTE LTD Singapore
TechSource Systems is a technology solution provider dedicated to meeting the computational needs of engineers, scientists, researchers and analysts as they solve complex problems. Since 1996, we are the Sole Distributor in Southeast Asia for MathWorks Inc, developer of the MATLAB® and Simulink® family of products.
To equip our customers with the best solutions needed to solve complex problems, we provide value-added training, consultancy services and is also Xilinx Authorized Training Provider.
THAI IOT ASSOCIATION Thailand
Thai IoT Association has been established for 4 years with four objectives: raising awareness of IoT technology in society, creating experts in IoT technology, and building a network of cooperation both at home and abroad and create jobs to be evident in society.
THALES DIS Hong Kong
With more than 30 years of experience in the global market and with more than 10,000 customers in over 100 countries, Thales DIS is an expert in providing digital security solutions across IP protection, software licensing management, usage tracking, and entitlement management. By delivering software management methods in three ways, hardware, software, and cloud, Thales DIS provides a comprehensive and flexible solution for any organization. Through software monetization, companies can maximize the value of their software in new ways, generating innovative revenue streams, improving operational efficiency and gaining valuable insights.